Amid the Covid pandemic, the first phase of the Assam Assembly elections is scheduled to take place on Saturday, so Before the elections Rising Hindu is Presenting You the mood of the people. In this election, BJP led allliance and UPA-led Alliance is Directly facing each other. In NDA Alliance AGP & UPPL is fighting under the banner of BJP. While in UPA Alliance Badruddin ajmal Led AIUDF & BPF is fighting under congresss banner.
Let us look through our Assememnt for Assembly elections that how much impact these parties have created in the ground so far.
The data which is used in this assessment is gathered from local sources, party insiders, and friends. this Prediction is totally unbiased and our team is only reporting what we are hearing from the ground.
PREDICTION ON ASSAM 2021 ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS
|NDA||71 (+/ – 5)|
|UPA||55 (+/ – 5)|
Total Seats 47
Total seats 59
Total Seats 20
10 Big factors
- Yes there is resentment against BJP in Assam over CAA but Congress is unlikely to reap benefits due to its alliance with AIUDF.
- There is Complete Muslim consolidation happening in support of INC-AIUDF Alliance and thatswhy they are likely to Sweep Minority Domianted areas like Barpeta, dhubri etc. But due to there alliance counter Consolidation of hindus also hindu happening in Favour of BJP in Areas like Autonomous District, Tejpur and other hindu Dominated areas.
- BJP is getting humangous support among Bengali Hindus due to CAA. In the Barak valley party is expected to gain, as the Bengali Hindus of the valley are supporting the party.
- Orunodoi scheme is huge Hit in Assam, womens are solidly behind the BJP due to this Scheme.
- After the demise of Traun Gogoi people are not trusting current congress leadership. there are factions who are Fighting each other.
- BJP is Sweeping Upper Assam.
- Congress announcement to increase Wages of Tea Workers is not working among people.
- INC is Missing the Organisational skills of Himanta. The Grand old party is getting support but support is not translating into votes.
- BJP Announcement of corrected NRC is benifitting the party in state.
- The new formed parties like Raijor Dal, Assam Jatiya Parishad (AJP) are cutting UPA votes as Wells as NDA votes in some segments.